Image provided by www.pexels.com
Not a fan of baby shower games? Are you planning a baby shower for a friend or relative and need some fresh ideas? Here are 5 fun baby shower games that anyone can do (and enjoy), without having to leave their dessert!
1. Baby Books Emoji Pictionary - Guests try to figure out the title of children's books using only the emojis on the card. Get these cute Baby Books Emoji Pictionary cards from Zazzle.
2. Baby Word Scramble - Guests have 5 minutes to unscramble words. The person with the most correct words wins! Get this Sweet Blue & Gray Elephant Word Game Notepad from Zazzle.
3. Price is Right - Guests fill in the dollar amount for each item listed. The total of all items is then added up. The guest with the closest number to the actual cost wins! Get these adorable Woodland Fall/Winter Baby Shower Price Game Cards from Zazzle.
4. Baby Bingo - Guests fill in items they think mommy-to-be will receive. As gifts are opened items are checked off. The first guest who gets 5 in a row wins! Get these beautiful and elegant Cream White Rose Floral Baby Bingo Cards from Zazzle.
5. Name That Baby Food - Guests use sight, smell and taste to identify a variety of baby foods. The person with the most correct answers wins! Get these Little Man Baby Food Game Cards from Zazzle.
Did you know Gatherings for Good plans, designs and coordinates baby showers, bridal showers, engagement parties, birthdays and many other social events? Contact us today to get started planning your next event!
Brenda Cali is a professionally trained Wedding Consultant and plans a variety of social and corporate events.